Graduating soon? Become a Profession SHRM Member and save $200 over the next 2 years!
Graduating SHRM student members may upgrade to professional membership at a special discounted rate of $90, regularly $190, for two consecutive years.
Whether you’re stating your first job or already working in the HR field, you’ll be able to utilize SHRM’s resources to enhance your career:
- A Valuable Professional Network. Connect with 275, 000 members around the world through our member directory, HR Talk discussion board, SHRM Connect social networking site and face-to-face events.
- Extra Bonus on Your Resume. List a SHRM professional membership to show your commitment to the profession.
- The Help You Need at Work. Talk to experienced HR Knowledge Advisors to receive guidance on HR challenges.
- News, Best Practices and Trends. Stay up-to-date with HR Week e-newsletter and HR Magazine. Use SHRM how-to guides, toolkits, research, as well as compliance resources.
- Learning Opportunities. View FREE live and archived webcasts. Save big on conferences, seminars and certification preparation programs.
- Launch Your HR Career with SHRM Assurance of Learning Assessment for Graduating HR Student. Show potential employers that you are prepared for a successful HR career by achieving a Cerificate of Learning.
Learn more and upgrade to a Profession Membership at: http://www.shrm.org/communities/studentprograms/pages/conversion.aspx